If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (626) 283-5875

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Archived Before & After Photos

Extensive Water Damage in Azusa


When SERVPRO arrived at this home in Azusa, there was extensive water damage in the east bedroom of the house. The water damage was caused by a pipe that had bu... READ MORE



Sewage Problem in San Marino Guest House


The majority of the main level of this San Marino guest house was covered with sewage. The overflowing toilet was caused by blockages or defects in the plumbing... READ MORE



Water Damage in Local Alhambra Home


The owners of this local Alhambra home discovered some water damage at their property. At SERVPRO of Alhambra, we do our best to only dry-in-place so we can sav... READ MORE



Water Damage Leads to Mold in San Gabriel Home


The owners of this San Gabriel home discovered that the water supply line for their refrigerator had started to leak. Our SERVPRO team carefully moved their ref... READ MORE



Commercial Office Saved From Water Damage


A property management company in Temple City called for our assistance after water from a pipe in the bathroom flooded their entire office. Some important files... READ MORE



Landslide in Montecito Heights


After a heavy storm, rainwater and mud flooded this beautiful home in Montecito Heights. The outside water came in through the cracks under the doors into the h... READ MORE



Pipe Burst in San Marino


When SERVPRO arrived to this home in San Marino, the house was flooded with about 6 inches of water from a pipe burst in the garage. The water that started in t... READ MORE



Fire in an apartment complex in Los Angeles


This fire was a result of a person falling asleep with a cigarette on a couch. This caused an enormous fire that affected three stories of the apartment complex... READ MORE



Apartment Complex Fire in Los Angeles


This fire was started on the bottom floor of the apartment structure where the fire and heat burnt the windows and items next to the windows of other apartment ... READ MORE



Found Mold in Montebello


This home in Montebello suffered from a water line leaking. Once we dried up the moisture, our SERVPRO team were testing for the presence of moisture in the wal... READ MORE



Mold found in home in Los Angeles


This home in Los Angeles suffered from a pipe leak which resulted in a mold breakout. Once we dried up the moisture, our SERVPRO team were testing for the prese... READ MORE



Storm Damage in Pasadena


This home was flooded due to a heavy rain storm where it had penetrated the bottom of the bathroom floor. Our SERVPRO team went in and found that the floor had ... READ MORE



Water Leak/Mold in Pasadena


This leak was found on the ceiling of a garage in a Pasadena home. First we located the source of the leak on the ceiling which is from a broken roof drain pipe... READ MORE



Mold in a Commercial Office in Bell Gardens


This client's office in Bell Gardens had a leak that was caused by a coffee machine which also damaged the walls of the office. We first dried out the floors an... READ MORE



Mold tiles in an office in Downey


This client's office bathroom in Downey had a leak that was caused by a sink pipe burst which also damaged the tiles in the bathroom wall. We first dried out th... READ MORE



Rain leak through roof in Los Angeles


After a rainstorm in Los Angeles, this house experienced some damage through a leak that was on the roof. our SERVPRO team examined the damage and used our dehu... READ MORE



Water Leak in a South Pasadena Office


This client's office in South Pasadena was experiencing a leak that was caused by the air conditioning unit that was on the roof which damaged the ceiling and f... READ MORE



Flood in Arcadia Guest House


After a powerful rainstorm in southern California, this guest house in Arcadia was unfortunately flooded in. We first dried up the carpets and surroundings with... READ MORE



Water Damage at a Dentist Office


This Dentist office in Alhambra was experiencing a leak that was caused by a leak inside the wall of the building. The leak was very minimal thankfully and our ... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Los Angeles


This fire in this apartment in the Los Angeles area burned up everything in the living room unfortunately and affected the top and bottom floor as well. Our SER... READ MORE



Storm Damage in La Puente


After a powerful rainstorm in southern California, this house's roof in La Puente was unfortunately damaged and as a result, leaked a lot of water through. We f... READ MORE



Water Overflow in Pasadena


In this home in Pasadena, the washing machine must have clogged up and overflowed, resulting in water overflow all over the kitchen and to the living room. Our ... READ MORE



AC Water Damage in Alhambra Home


This home in Alhambra suffered an air conditioning water leak in its ceiling which caused the ceiling to collapse in the living room. Our SERVPRO team came in a... READ MORE



Mold found in San Gabriel home


This home in San Gabriel suffered from a pipe leak in the bathroom which resulted in a mold breakout inside the walls. Once we dried up the moisture, our SERVPR... READ MORE



Water Overflow in Chinese Church


This Chinese church in Monterey Park had an unfortunate water overflow from a toilet which ended up flooding the bathroom and a classroom next to it. Our SERVPR... READ MORE



Storm Leak in a Monterey Park Home


Due to heavy rainstorms in the Monterey Park area, the roof of this house was damaged. As a result, a hole formed and caused a water leak through to the ceiling... READ MORE



Mold growth in Sherman Oaks home


This home in Sherman Oaks had an unnoticed water leak that went into their home theater which resulted in an enormous mold growth around the baseboards. Our SER... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Los Angeles Apartment


This apartment in Los Angeles unfortunately caught fire from a pot that was cooking unattended. It burned a lot of the kitchen before the fire was put out. Our ... READ MORE



Soot from Small Fire Downstairs


In this home in Los Angeles, a small fire in the kitchen went off. Luckily, the owner recognized it and quickly put the fire out then called SERVPRO of Alhambra... READ MORE



Soot found from Smoke caused from Kitchen


In this home in San Bernardino, a cooking pot caught fire. The owner luckily was able to put out the fire before it spread and soon called SERVPRO of Alhambra. ... READ MORE



Water Damage in Alhambra Home


This home in Alhambra had a broken pipe in the ceiling which caused the ceiling to collapse. Our SERVPRO of Alhambra team quickly started on the water extractio... READ MORE



Flood after heavy rainstorm


After a heavy rainstorm in southern California, this house in Montecito hills was unfortunately flooded in. We first dried up the floors with our dehumidifier m... READ MORE