AC Water Damage in Alhambra Home
This home in Alhambra suffered an air conditioning water leak in its ceiling which caused the ceiling to collapse in the living room. Our SERVPRO team came in and cleaned up the debris that was caused by the leak. We then cut out the damaged ceiling parts and used a dehumidifier machine to dry out the living room and any potential moisture that was remaining in the living room. Our SERVPRO team also made sure that no mold breakout would result from this and checked for spores and luckily did not find any.
The owner was satisfied with the results and will use us in the future. If water damage disrupts your business or residence, call SERVPRO of Alhambra 24/7 at (626)283-5875.