Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Flooding and fire emergencies can come at any time and doesn't wait for regular business hours to happen. That is why SERVPRO of Alhambra provides emergency cleaning and restoration services in Alhambra 24 hours a day and 7 days a week - including all holidays!
SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be there faster to any emergency and our immediate response helps minimize the damage and cleaning on your property! Water damage can spread through your property and be absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. and can be very invasive. SERVPRO of Alhambra will there quickly before water causes more damage and start the water extraction process almost immediately!
Why is it important to call SERVPRO of Alhambra immediately after noticing water damage? Within minutes, water can spread quickly throughout your property. It is absorbed through the walls, floors, furniture, and belongings. About an hour to 24 hours in, the drywall begins to swell and break down and metal surfaces can begin to tarnish. Dyes and inks from cloth and furniture can spread and stain and you may notice a musty odor appear.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (626) 283-5875
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2140 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Alhambra arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.