Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Soot found from Smoke caused from Kitchen


In this home in San Bernardino, a cooking pot caught fire. The owner luckily was able to put out the fire before it spread and soon called SERVPRO of Alhambra.&... READ MORE



Soot from Small Fire Downstairs


In this home in Los Angeles, a small fire in the kitchen went off. Luckily, the owner recognized it and quickly put the fire out then called SERVPRO of Alhambra... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Los Angeles Apartment


This apartment in Los Angeles unfortunately caught fire from a pot that was cooking unattended. It burned a lot of the kitchen before the fire was put out. Our ... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Los Angeles


This fire in this apartment in the Los Angeles area burned up everything in the living room unfortunately and affected the top and bottom floor as well.Our SERV... READ MORE



Apartment Complex Fire in Los Angeles


This fire was started on the bottom floor of the apartment structure where the fire and heat burnt the windows and items next to the windows of other apartment ... READ MORE



Fire in an apartment complex in Los Angeles


This fire was a result of a person falling asleep with a cigarette on a couch. This caused an enormous fire that affected three stories of the apartment complex... READ MORE