Recent Before & After Photos

Soot found from Smoke caused from Kitchen


In this home in San Bernardino, a cooking pot caught fire. The owner luckily was able to put out the fire before it spread and soon called SERVPRO of Alhambra.&... READ MORE



Soot from Small Fire Downstairs


In this home in Los Angeles, a small fire in the kitchen went off. Luckily, the owner recognized it and quickly put the fire out then called SERVPRO of Alhambra... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Los Angeles Apartment


This apartment in Los Angeles unfortunately caught fire from a pot that was cooking unattended. It burned a lot of the kitchen before the fire was put out. Our ... READ MORE



Mold growth in Sherman Oaks home


This home in Sherman Oaks had an unnoticed water leak that went into their home theater which resulted in an enormous mold growth around the baseboards. Our SER... READ MORE



Storm Leak in a Monterey Park Home


Due to heavy rainstorms in the Monterey Park area, the roof of this house was damaged. As a result, a hole formed and caused a water leak through to the ceiling... READ MORE



Water Overflow in Chinese Church


This Chinese church in Monterey Park had an unfortunate water overflow from a toilet which ended up flooding the bathroom and a classroom next to it. Our SERVPR... READ MORE



Mold found in San Gabriel home


This home in San Gabriel suffered from a pipe leak in the bathroom which resulted in a mold breakout inside the walls. Once we dried up the moisture, ... READ MORE



AC Water Damage in Alhambra Home


This home in Alhambra suffered an air conditioning water leak in its ceiling which caused the ceiling to collapse in the living room. Our SERVPRO team came in a... READ MORE



Water Overflow in Pasadena


In this home in Pasadena, the washing machine must have clogged up and overflowed, resulting in water overflow all over the kitchen and to the living room. Our ... READ MORE



Storm Damage in La Puente


After a powerful rainstorm in southern California, this house's roof in La Puente was unfortunately damaged and as a result, leaked a lot of water through. We f... READ MORE